[ASU] ISU elections

Siphokazi Magadla sm103708 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 30 00:50:16 EDT 2009

Hello folks,

Perhaps this is a bit of a late reminder. The International Student Union
(ISU) will be holding their elections for the new executive on Monday, May 4.
If you are interested in running for one of the positions the applications are
on the ISU website. Unfortunately the date of submission is today, April
31st!! You will have to get your papers in order very very fast!!! Good luck!!!

Looking forward to seeing all of you comrades at the GB on Saturday!! Aluta
Continua!!!

cheers,
Siphokazi

"Always in my heart I say I'm a revolutionary. I'm down with those who don't
give up"- Bethann Hardisona