[ASU] Black Graduate Council event postponed

dk158907 at ohio.edu dk158907 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 10 22:52:51 EST 2008

Hello members of ASU,

This is Kazi from the Black Graduate Council. I made an announcement in one of
our general body meetings that the BGC would be hosting Prosper (an ASU
member) presenting his book “My Name My Race”. This was supposed to be
tomorrow but because of the public holiday, we have been forced to postpone
this event to the next quarter. Another reason for this change is because we
realize that many of you are swamped with assignments and exams in this last
week of classes. In the next quarter I will let you know when this event will
take place.

Best wishes for your last week of paper submissions and exams.

Kazi,
Secretary- Black Graduate Council.