[ASU] Fundraiser Dance Night (Rock ya Body)

Bella Anne C. Ndubuisi bn304107 at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 13 16:24:04 EST 2008

Hello peeps,
Some of you have probably seen the "Rock Ya Body" flyers around campus.
Here is a reminder that the fundraiser dance night is tonight. This
fundraiser is sponsored by the Association of Nigerians (AON). For some of
you who may not know, I am conducting a focus group as well as research for
my capstone project this winter break. This is the beginning phase of
launching a full blown professional project entitled Nigerian Youths for
social justice. his project targets Nigerian youths and is geared toward
empowering them to be activists for social justice issues in their various
communities. The project will also be centered around promoting good
governance, leadership and education, all which are important keys aspects
to development. Therefore when you rock you body tonight you will be
rocking it for justice, Equity and empowerment of Nigerian Youths. Please
come out and support. The venue is at The Union bar tonight from 10pm-2am
(you certainly don't have to be there the whole time come and support for
however long you can). The cover charge is $3. hope to see you all there!!!

Dalu, Thanks, Merci, Gracias, xie xie, shukran (ok that's all i know) oops
one more terima kasih

"BE THERE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD"

Bella Anne Chinwendu Gabriel Ndubuisi

Our Lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter"
MLK