[Aphio-L] Welcome Back Bros!

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:45:46 EST 2019

PRESIDENT.APHIODELTAGAMMA at GMAIL.COM appears similar to someone who previously sent you email, but may not be that person. Learn why this could be a risk<http://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>
        Feedback<http://aka.ms/SafetyTipsFeedback>
I hope you all have had such a wonderful break! Our first chapter meeting of the semester is Monday the 21st (due to 3 day weekend) because we have a lot to discuss for this upcoming semester!

This semester ALL chapter meetings will be in Morton 237. I could not get a room in Walter and thought Morton would be the next best pick because of the parking lot. Hopefully this works well with all of you!

For further reference and planning I will list the dates we will be holding chapter this semester.

  1.  Monday, January 21st
  2.  Sunday, January 27th
  3.  Sunday, February 3rd
  4.  Sunday, February 10th
  5.  Sunday, February 17th
  6.  Sunday, February 24th
  7.  Sunday, March 3rd
  8.  Sunday, March 17th (PAPER CHAPTER)
  9.  Sunday, March 24th
  10. Sunday, March 31st
  11. Sunday, April 7th (PAPER CHAPTER)
  12. Sunday, April 14th
  13. Sunday, April 21st
  14. Sunday, April 28th

***** One of these chapter meetings we will be holding CAPS (Chapter Assessment Planning Session). This will be VERY important to attend because we will all be discussing how to improve our chapter, suggestions for our chapter, as well as praising all of the great things our chapter is bringing. I will let you all know the date of this at our first chapter meeting, so you can plan accordingly to make it! *****

Lastly, thank you all for giving me the opportunity to serve you these next two semesters! I'm really looking forward to it. I do have to say that the exec board has been working extremely hard this winter break and I'm excited to see all of their ideas in action. It's going to be a great semester! Don't forget there are a few positions left to fill!

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions, concerns, or suggestions. Best of luck with your first week of classes!