[Aphio-L] Rush and Interview committee info!! PLEASE READ

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 20:48:33 EST 2019

Hi Bros!

I hope everyone is excited to be back and tackle the semester!

PLEASE READ!!!: I know this is a long email, but there is a lot of
important information.

With the semester starting later, and other mandatory events, RUSH
will be *Tuesday
JANUARY 22nd (informal)* and *Thursday JANUARY 24th (formal)*. (Still
waiting on confirmation on rooms, but I will send them out in an email as
soon as I get that.).

You MUST attend at least one rush event or you will be docked.

I know the first day of Rush is the day after our first chapter, but with
how the events are this semester, I want to ensure that our pledges are
able to meet their Faculty Pageant hours and that they have plenty of time
to meet their general requirements.

Hours for Flyering and Tabling will be posted ASAP so we can advertise Rush
for Potential New Members.

Additionally, I will be sending out Interview Committee applications by
this Wednesday. I will be needing 10-12 people for this, and you will be
able to get your committee hour out of the way! yay! (:

Interviews will be held Tuesday, January 29th, Thursday, January 31st, and
Friday, February 1st, so if you’re available those days, I strongly
encourage you to apply!

I hope everyone has a great semester, and please don’t hesitate to email or
text me with any questions or concerns!

Katie Conley
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership