[Aphio-L] !!!!! PLEASE READ !!!!!

Leadership Delta Gamma leadership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 13:56:53 EST 2019

Hi Bros!

The President gmail account is not working at the moment. Getting it
checked out now, but I wanted you all to have this email.

I hope you all have had such a wonderful break! Our first chapter meeting
of the semester is *Monday the 21st *(due to 3 day weekend) because we have
a lot to discuss for this upcoming semester!

This semester ALL chapter meetings will be in *Morton 237*. I could not get
a room in Walter and thought Morton would be the next best pick because of
the parking lot. Hopefully this works well with all of you!

For further reference and planning I will list the dates we will be holding
chapter this semester.

   1. Monday, January 21st
   2. Sunday, January 27th
   3. Sunday, February 3rd
   4. Sunday, February 10th
   5. Sunday, February 17th
   6. Sunday, February 24th
   7. Sunday, March 3rd
   8. Sunday, March 17th (PAPER CHAPTER)
   9. Sunday, March 24th
   10. Sunday, March 31st
   11. Sunday, April 7th (PAPER CHAPTER)
   12. Sunday, April 14th
   13. Sunday, April 21st
   14. Sunday, April 28th

***** One of these chapter meetings we will be holding CAPS (Chapter
Assessment Planning Session). This will be VERY important to attend because
we will all be discussing how to improve our chapter, suggestions for our
chapter, as well as praising all of the great things our chapter is
bringing. I will let you all know the date of this at our first chapter
meeting, so you can plan accordingly to make it! *****

Lastly, thank you all for giving me the opportunity to serve you these next
two semesters! I'm really looking forward to it. I do have to say that the
exec board has been working extremely hard this winter break and I'm
excited to see all of their ideas in action. It's going to be a great
semester! Don't forget there are a few positions left to fill!

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions,
concerns, or suggestions. Best of luck with your first week of classes!

Thanks,
Blue Kennedy
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma
President