[Aphio-L] Family Head

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:10:28 EST 2019

Hi bros,

If you're interested in being a family head let me know asap. This semester
there's only one family head per family and you get your leadership hour
out of the way!!

All you have to do is provide 10 events for your fam to hang out at and
I'll post them on the website. If I don't hear back from anyone, we'll do
what we did last semester at the first chapter and just wait until every
family gets one. So make it easier on yourselves and talk to your families
before chapter and let me know who you decide.

Enjoy the rest of syllabus week!!!!!
--
*VP of Fellowship*

Leah Baughman