[Aphio-L] More rush info!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 00:49:46 EST 2019

Hi everyone! I hope you all had a good first day of class! I finally got
word back about rush rooms! Just to remind everyone, this is a MANDATORY
event (you must attend one of the two rush events), unless you have a
university excuse. If you have class during that time, please send me a
screenshot of your schedule so I don’t dock you.

The dates will be *Tuesday, January 22nd in Walter 145* and *Thursday,
January 24th in Walter 135. *Dress will be informal, but I encourage you to
wear either APhiO shirts or Olympic/sport attire. There will be games,
snacks, and Mario Kart!!!

I’m attaching the flyer in this email. Please spread the word! I will be
posting hours for flyering, digital flyering, and classroom announcements
soon.

I also posted rush, activation, history night, and initiation on the
website so everyone can sign up for those.

Enjoy the rest of syllabus week!--
In LFS,

Katie Conley
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma