[Aphio-L] INTERVIEW Committee App!

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:06:28 EST 2019

 Interview Committee Application
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1maIfro__7F7aQwW3Fx6741GqIWq5PyXiF6rVXVY2TEs/edit?usp=drive_web>

Hello Brothers,

it is that time of year again for Interviews!!!! I am excited to say I will
be needing 10-12 bros to help me out for the interview committee! The
application is attached at the bottom of this email; Please answers all the
questions on the app (full sentences are not required; short and sweet is
better). I will pick my official interview committee by midnight on January
27th!

Please have them to me no later than FRIDAY JANUARY 25th

For those of you who do not know specifics, the interview committee is a
committee that helps me out during interview week (January 29th, 31st, &
February 1st). The committee will be responsible for completing 2-3 hours
of interviews for the week. you will be required to dress semi-formal and
to sit down with a Potential New Member and interview them one-on-one.
Luckily, this means that you get to complete your committee hours first
thing and get them out of the way!

The Interviews will take place on January 29th 3pm-6pm, January 31st
3pm-6pm, and February 1st 2pm-5pm. If you're available these times, please
consider sending me an app! This is a great way to meet new potential
members and have some fun while doing it!

Thank you!

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE APPLICATION IN A WORD DOC., FILL IT OUT, AND SEND IT
TO ME VIA EMAIL!!--
In LFS,

Katie Conley
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma