[Aphio-L] TODAY IS THE DAY

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:22:10 EDT 2018

You all know the drill,

5-9.
Chipotle, Court Street.
Purchase yourself and send in a receipt with your name on it as well as bro.
-This will get you your one and only monetary hour, but if you wanna
support and have your monetary hour I 10/10 appreciate you.
Have two friends purchase with you and send in their receipts with their
names and friends on it.

MAKE SURE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS MENTION A PHI O AT CHECK OUT OR SHOW THE
FLYER.

Please make the subject of your email your name - monetary, or your name -
2 friends.

It will look like Alicia Klohn - Monetary
or Madison Shawver - 2 Friends.

If you mess it up nbd but it will make hour inputting go MUCH faster for
us.

We appreciate you all and as you know we are very pumped for this
fundraiser and would love your feedback if you prefer DP Dough or if
Chipotle was a great move!

THANKS HAPPY BOORITO BUYING

xoxo,

--