[Aphio-L] More Hours and Committee Hour

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:38:24 EDT 2018

Hello Bros!

We hope you are having a great week 8! Can you believe we are already half
way done with this semester!? (Don't remind Allison - she may cry.)

For those of you who still need your 2nd hour, we have just put up a table
on Friday. We are looking into doing a table the next two Fridays as well.
The reason we are picking these days/times is because we are trying to hit
Alumni and people who are not usually in Athens. The point of tabling is to
continue to raise money for Make-A-Wish.

Charity Ball hours are *NOT* up yet. We will get to them. Thank you for
being patient.

*Charity Chair Committee Hours* have been sent to Mallory and she informed
us she posted them. If you did not receive your hour and worked, please let
us know and send us a picture of you at your station by *Friday at Noon* so
we can get them fixed. Anyone who still needs their hour (and is on our
committee) will be helping us with the Tie-Dye event and we would like to
speak with you on Sunday about when this event will be. This is the last
opprotunity for Charity Chair Committee members to get your committee hour
since most of the hours were during the Ball.

If you have not picked up your shirt please do so sometime this week! This
coming Sunday's chapter will be the last time we are bringing them. At this
point they will be for anyone who has not gotten one yet (Pledges will get
first pick at their meeting). Therefore, we cannot gaurentee your size will
still be available by Chapter. If you would like to get your shirt this
week please text one of us and arrange a time to pick it up at our
apartment.

That's all for now!
Have a great Homecoming everyone!

Your Charity Chairs,