[Aphio-L] Charity Ball Hours Are Up-To-Date

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:09:02 EDT 2018

Yes. You read that correctly. All Charity Ball Hours should all be in.
[image: giphy.gif]

Happy Thursday everyone!

Thank you all so much for being so patient. Please check your hours to
ensure you were given credit or docked correctly.

*Actives and Associates*: This was a mandatory event, so if you did not
sign in/send us proof that you were there, or email us with a *University
Excuse* as to why you could not come, you were docked an hour. If you were
at the Ball and were docked for some reason, please email us (kindly) with
proof that you were at the Ball. If you had class, a family emergency, or
any other *university excused absence* and were docked, please email us
proof (i.e. a screenshot of your schedule) of why you could not be there.

*Pledges*: This was not mandatory for you. We put in an hour for everyone
who signed in. None of you should have been docked. However, mistakes
happen, so please (kindly) email us if you went and did not recieve credit
or if you were docked.

*Committee Members*: If you have not done your hour yet, please see us
after Chapter Sunday.

*Everyone*: More hours will be uploaded soon, so please do not panic.
Reminder: This Sunday will be the last chance to pick up your T-shirts.
Also, if you are emailing us about a mistake, we ask that you are kind. We
are human, we make mistakes. No need to get upset, we are both happy to
work with each and every one of you! :)
[image: giphy (1).gif]

That said, have a fantastic Homecoming Weekend!

[image:
54918dfd5629c69f0f482dae9700afd0--ohio-university-athens-athens-ohio.jpg]

Your Charity Chairs,
Allison and Amelia

--
*Allison Cook*