[Aphio-L] How To: Update your Family!

Ombudsmen ombudsmen.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 16:25:12 EST 2018

Hi Bros!

Remember how we've have been harking you to PLEASE make sure that you have:

   - A: Joined your family officially on the website?
   - B: Registered your little(s) as your little(s) on the website?

We have made a quick and easy how to word doc that shows you exactly how to
do this!  It's like a picture book so have enjoy it and get excited!

In case you were wondering...this helps the chapter and execs by making
sure we have accurate counts of family members and knowing who is in what
family!

P.S. Enjoy staring at Cody's face because his profile is the example :-)
--
Peace and Bless,

Cody Huebner
(419)-705-5437