[Aphio-L] BINDERS

Pledge Educators pledgeducators.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 15:48:56 EST 2017

Hey Hey Hey!

It's the greatest time of year..... time to get ready for binders. I know
lots of ya'll hate the binders, but I'm re-vamping them and it's going to
be more chill, no worries. But that means we still need everyone's
information! So please email me a *picture of yourself* with your *name*,
*hometown*, *email* and *grade* if you* just pledged*!! If you have been
active, only email me this info if you wanted to change your picture.
Thanks a bunch and I look forward to seeing everyone on MLK day!!

Hannah Longauer
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma
Pledge Educator
(440)-488-2341