[Aphio-L] Service Info PLZ READ

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:23:48 EST 2017

Hey bros!!

Just wanted to give you the low down on some service info for this semester
(its gonna be lengthy but please take the time to read)

Dog Walking: As always, ALL volunteers MUST COMPLETE a volunteering form
*BEFORE* they can volunteer* (if you already have already completed a form
then go ahead and walk some dogs)* Forms can be found at the dog shelter
and are approved on Tuesdays and take a week. So go in and fill out your
form so you can start walking and playing with those cute little puppers.

ATCO bowling: Here is the link to the sign up for ATCO bowling, if you are
interested we ask you to *commit to that day and time each week*. I will
send the list to Nancy at the end of the week so she knows who to expect
each week!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wWneoPMt5pUKkOJNcnqGAaQgwFRtPMfHIzlXmiPCg6o/edit#gid=0

West Elementary Helpers: Cute little Ms. Pam still needs our help!! So sign
up and help her organize books, read to children, and whatever tasks she
asks you to complete
*NOTE: She has asked me to send her the names of volunteers she can expect
for the day and what time they will be there. So sign ups with close and
lock exactly 24hrs before your volunteering time so I can give her the
list! *

*Also, I am on the hunt for a Hats for Heads coordinator so if you're
interested contact me!*

I'm working on contacting and setting up other volunteering opportunities,
so look out for those this semester.

If you have any ideas, SEND THEM TO ME!

I'm excited for this semester!

Thanks bros!

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Cassidy Oliver*
*330.591.7822 <(330)%20591-7822>              *
www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&
msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12