[Aphio-L] Leadership Event Ideas

Leadership Delta Gamma leadership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 12:10:40 EST 2017

Hey guys!

Hope everyone is having a great first week so far this semester! I'm
emailing everyone real quick that if you have any fun events that you think
qualify as a Leadership Hour such as a panel that one of your professors is
talking about or a public speaker coming to Athens sometime please email me
back and give me the time and dates!

Also, I have updated rollover hours from last semester so please check your
Leadership Hour bar. If it is not filled and you know for a fact that you
were a Family Head / Exec / went to a Leadership event please let me know!

Thank you and have a great rest of your syllabus week!

In LFS,

Kyle M. Caulfield
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma
Vice President of Leadership