[Aphio-L] GKTW & RE-USE FLYERING

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 11:34:42 EDT 2017

HEY BROS!

Happy almost-end-of-the-semester!

If you signed up for Re-Use Flyering PLEASE COME TO CHAPTER Cassidy will
have the fliers to give you and will tell you which streets to do! :)
(sorry for not replying to your direct messages I am slowly falling apart)

If you signed up for GKTW:
1. you *MUST fill out the application at this link BY WEDNESDAY NIGHT*
(4/19):
http://givekidstheworld.org/volunteer/apply.php
Make sure for "group" you put in Alpha Phi Omega so that everyone will be
registered together!! *Please email service when you have completed this! *It
can be short and sweet but I have to know that all the apps are done in
order to book the trip with the village; the sooner this can happen, the
better.
2. The cost for the trip is $250. In order to confirm your spot on the
trip, *we MUST have at least $75 of this cost by next Wednesday (4/26)*.
Please give your cash/Venmo Hannah Longauer, one of our lovely trip
leaders. (if this deadline is a serious problem for you but you are still
very serious about going, please email service and we can work something
out)
3. At the hotel in Kissimmee we will be sharing rooms and likely sleeping 2
to a bed. Of course you can pick your own bed/rooommates, but I want to
give you a heads up in case this is something you are uncomfortable with.
If you are uncomfortable with this potential arrangement, please reach out
to me!

Thanks, y'all!
Let me know if you have any questions!
--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Cassidy Oliver*
*330.591.7822    *

*Caroline Fitzpatrick*
*614.638.5916          *