[Aphio-L] NSEC last call

National Service Event Chairs nsec.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 11:55:07 EDT 2017

Hi everyone!

This is just a reminder/(announcement if you weren't at chapter) that we
will not be accepting emails about not getting hours past THIS WEDNESDAY AT
MIDNIGHT!

Let me say it another way: If you are not signed up to have your 2 NSEC
hours, we will not take complaints about not enough hours being available
after Wednesday. Emylee will be leaving soon and Erica will be struggling
to pass her classes :(

We can work with you if you email us before Wednesday at midnight!!

Obviously if you have questions, email us anytime!

GET PUMPED TO SELL LEMONADE!
Emylee & Erica