[Aphio-L] PLEASE READ!!!! Water is Life/ general house keeping things

National Service Event Chairs nsec.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 14:44:23 EDT 2017

Hi guys! Please read all of this!

I've already talked about this a few times in chapter..but I thought I'd
write out a quick synopsis of the organization we are supporting with our
Lemonade Wars.

Remember that your family/ family mashup will be judged off of how well you
answer questions about the organization we are raising money for and the
group moral at each table! THE WINNING GROUP WILL RECEIVE A PRIZE!!! Our
plan is to set up a study room for the winning group and order some food
during finals week!

We are raising money towards an organization called Water is Life.

Water Is Life is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing water
security and hygienic efforts to underprivileged communities across the
globe. They partner with both local and international organizations to
assess water issues and needs on a community-by-community basis. All
proceeds go towards things such as clean water filtration straws,
filtration buckets, restoration and repair of water pumps and wells, clean
water books, and much more. The majority of these resources go to helping
kids! All of this can be seen at this link:
http://waterislife.com/clean-water/the-straw

IMPORTANT REMINDERS:

You need 2 NSEC hours. If you can't do any of the things on the website,
email us now!! We want to help you get your hours but I will not be helping
anyone during finals week.

Email us pics from flyering. I am going to update the hours tomorrow. If I
don't receive pics of your flyering, you will not get the hour! If you get
docked...still just email us with a pic we can fix it if you actually hung
them up!

Have a wonderful weekend and Easter!

Erica