[Aphio-L] THE END IS NEAR

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 21:52:26 EDT 2017

The end of the semester is almost here! Need one more service hour? Sign up
to donate supplies for the end of the year picnic! You can find the sign up
to donate on the 22nd and you can sign up for the picnic on the 23rd.

ps. In addition to the donated supplies we'd love for someone to bring a
speaker along so we can jam by the water!

Can't wait to see you all there! Finish the semester strong! You can do it!

--
*VP of Fellowship*

Abby Genter
ag925314 at ohio.edu <rr592912 at ohio.edu>