[Aphio-L] NSEC BEVERAGE STAND PLEASE READ

National Service Event Chairs nsec.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 16:11:05 EDT 2017

HELLO THIS IS IMPORTANT! For the NSEC Beverage Stand, 1-3 people per table
THAT WILL BE AT THE FIRST SHIFT will be responsible for collecting the
donations.
*GIVE YOUR DONATIONS TO THIS DESIGNATED PERSON/PEOPLE.
*GIVE YOUR RECEIPTS TO EITHER ERICA OR I (we will accept them in
email/picture form)

Below there is a list of all of the people who have signed up for the first
shift of the beverage stand - separated by what table you will be at. There
needs to be an even amount of materials that are listed for donations at
each table. PLEASE communicate with your family mashups to make sure that
12 of you aren't getting cups and 3 are getting lemonade lol.. that would
not be good.

SO I need 1-3 people from each of these family mashups to volunteer to
collect their groups donations. (this makes it way less hectic for Erica
and I to set up the event so we are not running around campus like mad
women)

Your water jug WILL BE PROVIDED - we bought 6 of them so please do not
worry about those. If you have a folding table PLEASE LET US KNOW.

So with all of this being said, the people who volunteer to collect the
donations please email us saying so! If no one volunteers then we will
assign people to do it or have the family heads do it.

*Mu/Nu/Pi*

Nina Yoke

Mallory Walsh

Any Biroschak