[Aphio-L] National Service Week

National Service Event Chairs nsec.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 15:01:26 EDT 2016

HEY GUYS!!!

SO National Service Week is next week and there are a lot of things going
on right now!

(hot)DOGS for DADS –

The events on the website have been fixed! So now they have been broken up
into shifts and there are more open spots.

***SIGN UP*** & if you have already signed up, check to see the changes
that were made.

(hot)DOGS for DADS Donations –

            DUE THURSDAY NOV 3rd at Peoples Bank Apartment 1 ½ (Macy’s
apartment)

Kickball Players –

*PLEASE SIGN UP* You can sign up with people that aren’t in APhiO too! This
event is completely open to the public. It will be a lot of fun and you
will get both of your service week hours in one fun event!

This was supposed to be our BIGGEST event and the Room to Read Nonprofit
organization is so excited to receive our donations that we will make from
this event.

Hot Cocoa Crusades & donations –

            Due NEXT chapter Nov 6th

                                                            RECEIPTS =
EMYLEE AND MACY

                                                            DONATIONS =
FAMILY HEADS

*Family Heads – make sure the donations go to a person who will 100% be at
the event to set up

GET ON THE WEBSITE and check to make sure there are a good amount of people
in your family signed up for each shift during the event

*Set up early

*Clean up and turn $$$ into Emylee &  Macy at the ADPi house

Book Drive –

Boxes for the donations will be placed at Biblio and the ADPi porch next
week

DO NOT COUNT ON THE WAITLIST FOR THIS – sign up for other events

******DON’T FEEL LIKE YOU ONLY HAVE TO GET 2 HOURS BECAUSE IF YOU GET MORE
THAN 2 HOURS THEY WILL ROLL OVER INTO SERVICE HOURS!!!******

alright thats my little rant for the day... please keep signing up for
things.