[Aphio-L] Fundraising Updates

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 18:05:18 EDT 2016

Hope everyone is having a splendid Monday! Just a few fundraising reminders:

1. Yankee Candle is going through the end of the semester. You have to
buy/sell $25 to receive an hour back. Post on Facebook and ask your
family/friends because everyone loves a good holiday candle! The website is
https://www.yankeecandlefundraising.com and our group number is 990084749. The
flyer is going to be attached to this email so check it out for
instructions if you're confused! We will post an event on the aphio page
for people to sign up on, and comment with how many hours you think you
should receive, but we can also see who specifically sold what so your
hours will be in by the end of the semester since this is going until then
(so don't panic we got it)!

2. Pura Vida bracelets are still for sale! To get an hour you have to buy
2 bracelets for $10.

3. We have added more Pura Vida bracelet tabling hours so check that out!

4. We have a little bit of swag left that you can look through. To receive
this hour you will have to pay $10 to receive an hour if interested in
this.

We feel as if we have offered a lot of hours so far this semester, and here
is an outline of ways you can still receive your hours as the semester
comes to a close. Please reach out to me or Kaci if you have any further
questions!
Have a great week bros (:

--
*VP of Fundraising*