[Aphio-L] Fwd: Volunteer Issues and Concerns

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 15:49:39 EDT 2016

Hey guys! This message is really just for people who do dog walking. If
that's not an event you do or think you might do in the future then you can
ignore this message. If you do do dog walking, please read this message
from the shelter! These are just some updates and reminders that the
shelter wants all of their volunteers to be aware of so that the puppers
stay safe and well taken care of! This isn't directed at APhiO volunteers
in particular, just a reminder for all volunteers.