[Aphio-L] Relay for Life Survey

Charity Chairs charity.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 11:38:33 EST 2016

Hey Bros,

As we talked about in chapter last night we need to decide on a country to
represent at Relay for Life in March. We're sending out this survey that
will take you less than 10 seconds to complete so please take it because we
really need and value your input.  The winning country will be the "theme"
of our station/booth at Relay so our activities will be centered around
that country.  Remember that USA, Germany, and France have already been
taken.  We will announce the results at chapter!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MCJ5G6T

Also if anyone needs help setting up their firstgiving page for Bobcathon
please let us know or contact Jack, Abby, or Emily.

Have a fantastic week!
--
*Jake Metersky*
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma