[Aphio-L] ATCO Bowling Infoooo

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 12:42:53 EST 2016

Hey everyone!  So I've gotten in touch with ATCO about their bowling league
for this semester and wanted to give you guys the low down.

The bowling league will be starting February 17th and will go through April
27th.  There's two weeks off in March for ATCOs and our spring breaks.
They're looking for about 14-16 volunteers to help with this event weekly.
It's important to know that they want consistent volunteers for this event
and if you would choose to do this it's a weekly commitment.  That being
said, it's at the Rollerbowl Lanes on Palmer Street and it's $4 dollars to
play each week!  Each week it will start at 5pm and end at 7pm!

This is a really great volunteer opportunity and a great way to get
involved with our community.  If you're interested in doing the ATCO
Bowling League weekly please don't hesitate to contact me!

Stay rad,

Nicolette

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Abby Miller              Nicolette Manning*
*513.885.9792            419.552.0271*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12