[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes

Mackenzie Kistler communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 23:19:36 EST 2016

President-
I LOVE YOU GUYS <3
Constitution Day: April 3rd!!!!!
Ombudsman, J-board and President will be holding opening listening hours 3
times a week to listen to any questions/comments/concerns with the upcoming
constitution day. We would love to hear what you have to say!
Mid semester review is on 2/21

Leadership-
LEADS
SIGN UP FOR LAUNCH It is online!
ACHIEVEEEEEEE!
First time having it on campus sign up!
March 13th
Must Take Launch before
Sectionals
April 8th @Bowling Green
Event on website
Weekend of Leadership, Friendship, Service!

Fellowship-
-Thank you for coming to our events for big/little week!
-mug money collection starting this week!
-We will send an email out with the final price for the mugs (looking at 5
dollars each) along with a schedule of when/where out committee will be to
collect the money for them
-continue sending in fam event pictures!
-When sending attendance list all names not just those who didn’t sign up
on the website
-GREAT JOB TO EVERYONE AT BOBCATHON!
Bring me your Peanut butter & Jelly donations at chapter next sunday!

Service-
ATCO Bowling starts this week!  There’s still two spots open! Email us ASAP
if you want to join!
The ATCO Valentines Dance was rescheduled to this Friday, go sign up on the
Website!
GOT SWABBED drive tomorrow at Washington Hall
Good Works Walk is this Saturday! Sign up and get excited!
If you have Pop Tabs/Box Tops from this week bring them to us next week
There is a new Dog Walking form! Look out for an email from us with the
form this week

Fundraising-
Thanks to everyone who bought DP Dough! We raised $98 dollars!!! Please
email us or give us your receipts (with your name on it) so you can get
your hour (:
Pura Vida FUNdraiser!! Please checkout the facebook post/email I sent out
about the bracelets & please take the survey so I can see how many people
are interested in purchasing!
2 bracelets = 1 hour
$5 each
Supports people living in Costa Rica
There are guy bracelets!!
~Have a great week everyone!!~

Ombudsmen-
Listening hours this week! 12-1 Thursday @ F-Room
Financial Aid turned over to Maggie
Mid- semester review next week
Question of the week: How did Big/Little week go??
Pledges come get our signatures!
If you’re wearing red/pink you ROCK

Treasurer-
Dues are $60! Give em to my committee
ladies!
Any questions or problems, email me!

J-Board-
Nominations start 2/21/15
J Board (1)
VP Leadership (1)
Historian (1)
Elections Start 3/13/16
Faculty Pageant (2) & VP Membership (1) Nominations Start 3/13/16
Listening Hours/Office Hours: Mondays from 2-3pm Baker 4th floor Honors
Collegium (across from front room)
Social Media: Only APhiO related content should be posted on any of our
accounts. Like the President said earlier only brothers should be in the
facebook group.

Membership/Pledge Educators-
Hope you all had a blast at Reveal Night!
Start getting to know your littles and begin helping them with their hours!
Please let the pledges interview you!
Pledge Exec Board (possibly)
*****VP of Membership for Reelection!!!!*****

Charity Chairs-
Thank you to everyone who participated and helped out with BobcaThon!!! It
was a huge success and we should all be really proud of what we did as a
team! We raised....
*$2,850!!!!! *
Now we can focus more on Relay!
--Just want to clarify...relay is NOT a mandatory event this year but that
doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do it ;)

National Event Chairs-
committee: we promise we’re going to hit you up this week!!
have a slam dunk week!

Faculty Pageant-
MORE HOURS WILL BE POSTED
We are selling tickets at pre-sale
price all week at the top of Baker!
Get the word out to all your friends!!!
Change your facebook profile picture,
#FacultyPageant on Insta and Twitter
GET EXCITED!
Buy your $4 ticket after chapter!

Communications-
everyone’s hours should be correct now except for informal rush (@Caleb)
Have chapter minutes quiz to me by Wednesday at noon plz
Tweet and Instagram for faculty pageant Sam and Abby have been working so
hard and it's gonna be great. #FacultyPageant

Awards-
Go Sign Up for the awards banquet on April 7th! It’s a chapter hour and
you’ll be spending quality time with your bros!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO:
Jake/Jack Metersky
Brittany Weiner
Olivia Muskin
Carissa Pace

*Chapter Mins Quiz:*
*HOW MUCH MONEY DID WE HELP RAISE FOR BOBCATHON? (WOOT)*
*What day is constitution day?*
*What is the new fundraising event?*

--
*Communications Chair*