[Aphio-L] PURA VIDA

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 14:47:45 EST 2016

Hey Bros!

I just posted an event on the website for March 8th for everyone interested
in purchasing a Pura Vida Bracelet. Since so many people are interested in
this (per the survey monkey) I put the event up so you can start signing up
to buy bracelets! Also I will try to make sure that the order will have
some gender-neutral bracelets for those who don’t want bright colors. Once
the event closes I will order the bracelets if there are 50 people or more
signed up! This is a great way for you to get your fundraising hours and
also give back to people in Costa Rica. I will talk about it in chapter on
Sunday and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

-Brittany

--
*VP of Fundraising*
Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma