[Aphio-L] VP of Membership Reelection

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 22:10:00 EST 2016

Hello friends,

I was supposed to talk about this at Chapter, but due to the cancellation,
I am going to email you about it instead.

I have talked to Jboard and decided to have VP of Membership be put up for
reelection for Fall Semester. I have LOVED being your VP of Membership this
semester and getting to enact much needed change and life back into our
chapter. That was one of my main goals that I wanted to accomplish when I
decided to run for this position.

After completing the biggest chunk of my job after Reveal Night, I came to
the full realization that there is no way I will have the time to do this
next semester with taking two GREs, applying to graduate school and making
huge life decisions. Although I had the time this semester, in the Fall I
will not be able to put the same dedication into this position that it
deserves to continue growing and making our chapter great.

I know there are amazing leaders in our chapter, just waiting for the
chance to get more involved. Well, this is your chance! Being VP of
Membership is amazing and I would love to tell you all about it. If you are
interested in running for this position next semester, please contact me
and we will meet.

Once again, getting to know you guys better and working hard for an
organization that does such great things for our community is the whole
reason I even ran for this job......and it was 100% worth it :)

Happy Valentine's Day and I will see you all soon! <3

Rebecca Cherry
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
VP of Membership