[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT - Pop Tab/Ray of Hope Reminder

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 17:45:03 EST 2016

Hi me again -

If you're planning to give us pop tabs, box tops, or Ray of Hope donations
still please bring them to us tonight at initiation. If you turn in pop
tabs or box tops, please make sure they're in a bag with your name and the
number you have. For Ray of Hope, please make sure your name is on the
receipt and and that you physically give the receipt to me rather than in
the bag. I'll stay for a little while after to accept donations and I'll
let you all know where I'm sitting so you can find me. Thanks!

- Abby

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Abby Miller              Nicolette Manning*
*513.885.9792            419.552.0271*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12