[Aphio-L] We need your help!!!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:22:58 EST 2016

Hey bros!

I know everyone's getting crushed by finals right now, but we still have
donations open for the child we're "adopting" for the holidays! *We need 13
more people to donate $10* so that we can make sure our child has a really
great holiday! *Even if you already have all of your service hours done,
please please please consider donating. *The event is up on the website for
this Wednesday.

The program is through Athens County Children Services for children in the
area whose parents may not have the means to provide them with anything for
the holidays. It's a really great cause and we want to make sure we can do
everything we can for them!

I'll be at the fellowship study tables today at Alden from 4-6 in room 215
if you want to drop off a donation to me then. We're also using Venmo to
make it easier on anyone who wants to donate that way! My Venmo is
@abbyemiller. If you do decide to use Venmo, please email us a screen shot!

Please donate so we can give our child a rockin Christmas!

- Abby

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Abby Miller              Nicolette Manning*
*513.885.9792            419.552.0271*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12