[Aphio-L] APhiO Adopt-a-Family

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 16:29:44 EST 2016

Hey bros!

So good news - we have our child we're "adopting" for Christmas! Her name
is Faye and she's 11 years old. She wants Bath & Body Works products, make
up, and doll accessories for Christmas. We can spend up to $150 on her
presents, so of course we would like to raise the full $150 so we can give
her a really great holiday. You can donate $10 for the present for one
service hour, and we'll go out and get her gifts next week. You can either
give me or Nicolette $10 in person, or you can Venmo me at @abbyemiller. I
thought Venmo might be easiest with everyone being so busy with finals! If
you do Venmo me, send us a screenshot just so we have it for our records.
The event is up on the website for next Wednesday and all donations need to
be in by that day!

Happy finals!

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Abby Miller              Nicolette Manning*
*513.885.9792            419.552.0271*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12