[Aphio-L] ****important service related news please read****

National Service Event Chairs nsec.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 22:43:02 EDT 2016

Hi fam!

More events up go sign up for:

Tomorrow we put up an event to help make posters for the lemonade wars!

We also put up at Water and Lemonade mix donation hour.

We are ONLY excepted purified water in Gallon Jugs that you can buy at the
store.

Please bring $10 worth of powdered lemonade mix.

Pay attention to how much we need of each thing and put in the comments
which thing you are buying.

You must drop off the supplies to the Alpha Delta Pi House (it's the white
one next to baker) by 10:00 p.m. tomorrow- make sure to put somewhere on it
that it's for me!!

More notes about lemonade war:

Below is the list of families that we have combined and your locations. Get
together and decide which members are going to be picking up the supplies
at 12:30pm on Wednesday and taking it to your lemonade stand.

We ask that you have at least TWO family members pick up supplies and they
will be awarded an hour for pick up, they should be picked up in the honors
collegium.

Lambda/Omicron- South Green Beach

Mu/Kappa- Top of Morton

Epsilon/Pi/Rho- Top of Baker (in front of the benches)

Iota- Alumni Gate

Chi- Peoples Bank

Beta- College Green

*PLEASE *respond to this email with any supplies you have (tables/pitchers)
that we could use for the war.

Also, we just put up a ton of hours! So go check them out and don't
hesitate to ask us any questions!

Kindly,

Abby and Macy

[image: Inline image 1]