[Aphio-L] LEMON IN THE SHADE WITH MY FEET UP -Gucci Mane

National Service Event Chairs nsec.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 20:11:26 EDT 2016

Hey, bros!

PLZ READ DIS. Okay, so here is the official list of where every family will
be tomorrow:

-Beta: Bottom of Baker (Outside)
-Chi: People's Bank
-Epsilon/Pi/Rho: Court House
-Mu/Kappa: Red Brick
-Lambda/Omicron: South Beach (On the grass, alongside pathway to Nelson)
-Iota: Walter (Grass in between Grover and Walter, more towards Walter.)

People with tables and pitchers: bring to your designated spot from about
12:15-12:30!

*ALSO! WE NEED 2 MORE TABLES!* Plz put your name in the sign up on the
website if you have one!

- at Hannah Longauer: you're bringing your table to People's Bank
- at Jack Cummings: You will be taking your gatorade dispenser to the Bottom
of Baker (Outside)

There will be sign-in's at each station and make sure to take pictures of
your team for Anastasia!!

*People setting up:* meet us at Honors Collegium at 12:15!! We will have
sign in's, flyers, lemonade and everything you need! Please take those to
the tables we designate you to and wait for the people bringing the tables
and pitchers, as well and help them set up! The lemonade will be made at
the tables!

Also, *FAMILIES*: If you have containers of some sort to put money in bring
those! We have envelopes as an alternative, as well!

Thank you so much for all of your help! We super appreciate it and we are
so excited to be doing this with all of you great people! Thank you for
being so kind and willing to help!

Tell your friends to come by, and get excited! Feel free to be as hype as
possible while selling lemonade! Go all out if you want! Lemonade is $0.50
each, but donations are encouraged!

One last thing: Share this link on your Social Media pages to potentially
get donations and keep sharing the pic of the flyer, as well!
https://www.alexslemonade.org/mypage/1223206

Feel free to text us with any questions or concerns!
Abby (513)253-5584
Macy (937)269-7809

Once again, thank you so much! See you guys tomorrow! When life gives you
lemons, start a lemonade stand to put an end to pediatric cancer!!!!

In LFS,
Abby Fajack and Macy Merle