[Aphio-L] PLEDGE CLASS T-SHIRTS: ON BEHALF ON MADISON HORVATH

President Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma president.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 23:49:27 EDT 2016

Hey guys!

Official price for people who ordered shirts will be $15
<https://www.facebook.com/#> (cash only).

They are actually 14 dollars and some cents, but thats way to complicated
so the extra money will be give to the fraternity toward fundraising!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, I need the money by Sunday at chapter in order to get
these shirts on time.

You can start giving me money now. I live in Carr Hall and am more than
happy to meet you anywhere to collect it.

Feel free to text me with questions!!

Thank you smile emoticon

Madison Horvath
Pledge Class President

*President*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*
*Delta Gamma Chapter*

*Sarah Bell*
*614-906-2453*