[Aphio-L] VOTE FOR BRO/EXEC OF THE YEAR

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma Historian historian.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 15:12:14 EDT 2016

Hey Bros!

I have attached the final Bro/Exec of the year voting survey! The people in
this survey were chosen based on the number of nominations they received in
the original survey that I sent out. Seeing as this is the second part of
the survey,  Megan will be the one receiving these results and the survey
is on her account, I am just sharing the link with you.

VOTING CLOSES TUESDAY NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT! So get those votes in! J

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8VHVGTW

--
*Anastasia Bradley | Historian*
*Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*