[Aphio-L] Service Sign Ins PLEASE

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 15:03:13 EDT 2016

Hey everyone.
Abby and I are still missing a ton of sign ins from January and February.
And we can't give you your hours if you haven't turned in a sign in. Here's
a list of sign ins we still need. We're going to start docking these hours
if we don't get the sign ins. If no one made a sign in just contact the
other people from the event and make a new one for us! Here's a list of
sign ins that we're missing. If you have problems please don't hesitate to
talk with either of us. Thanks so much!

Have a great week!

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Abby Miller              Nicolette Manning*
*513.885.9792            419.552.0271*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12