[Aphio-L] Dog Walking

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 23:16:45 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone!

Here is the dog walking form. Make sure you fill it out and bring it to me
at the next chapter or run it by my house (6 Palmer) this week. Then they
will approve them and you can start dog walking after next Tuesday. If you
filled one out last semester you do not need to redo it.

Also I fixed the google doc for the GKTW interest so please fill that out
if you are interested.

Thanks
Caleb

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kati Hermann         Caleb Howell302.373.7111           937.510.2223*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12