[Aphio-L] Rush Shirts

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:04:27 EDT 2015

Hi guys!

As promised, we wanted to let you know the final cost of the rush shirts.
They ended up being cheaper than the original quote, so the shirts will
only be $11 per person! We will be collecting money for the shirts at
chapter, but if you would like to give us the money outside of chapter,
contact me (Elijah) and we can work something out. The shirts should be
arriving either late next week or early the following week, but you will
not get your shirt until you've paid for it. Let us know if you have any
questions.

Have a great week!

Haley Luedeke
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma