[Aphio-L] Chap Min

Jillian Barcia communications.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:00:31 EDT 2015

Chapter Minutes 10.11

President

   -

   Office hours - Monday from 1-2pm in West 82

Jboard

   -

   Risk Management - Thursday 7:30-9pm in Porter 100
   -

   Nominations
   -

   Elections
   -

      Next week - Treasurer, Service, Communications

Ombudsmen

   -

   Question of the week - What can we do to make chapter/elections more
   enjoyable?
   -

   Theme for next week - wear your favorite sports gear
   -

   Front room Thursday 5:30-6:30

Treasurer

   -

   $70 this week
   -

   You have exactly 3 weeks to get me ALL your money (November 1) - no
   excuses

Service

   -

   Got Swabbed - 10/14
   -

   Habitat for humanity women’s build - throughout the week
   -

   Nursing Blood Drive - 10/27
   -

   Events - sign up on both the APO site and the organization’s site
   -

   It’s week 8, make sure you’re getting all your hours

Leadership

   -

   Regionals - Cincy 11/13-15
   -

      Need to know TODAY if you want to go
      -

      If you have questions about regionals, ask!
      -

      Penny Wars
      -

   Interchapter event
   -

      10/25
      -

      Sign up
      -

      Fruit Farm and Pumpkin Patch
      -

      Trying to get one in November or December
      -

   Launch (LEADS) Course
   -

      Wednesday 10pm or 10/25 3pm
      -

         Online

Membership

   -

   Risk management - 10/13 at 7:30 in Porter 100

Fellowship

   -

   Thanks to everyone who helped out this week!
   -

      Still unclaimed receipt for donations (check FB page)
      -

      Sign up for family events
      -

      Keep eye out for survey about swag

Historian

   -

   Send homecoming pics (remember we are dry)
   -

   Send pics from fellowship events/activation
   -

   Still need ideas for history night
   -

   Rush video for next week...lip sync?

Fundraising

   -

   Paper order forms for Yankee Candle are due next week
   -

   Online sales continue through January 1
   -

   DP Dough fundraiser - 11/2
   -

      Order calzone or large salad = hour
      -

      2 friends = hour
      -

   If you are signed up to contribute $10 to penny wars, make sure one of
   us documents it

Faculty Pageant

   -

   February 22

5k

   -

   10/18, registration at 11am (begins at 12)
   -

   $10 for non APO members - bring friends
   -

   Tabling this week
   -

   More events to come (even after 5k)
   -

   Dress up in halloween costumes - you can win a prize

Service Week

   -

   Just under half a month to go until National Service Week. Get excited
   -

   Multiple events have been posted and many more will be going on over the
   next few weeks

PR

   -

   Share 5k event on facebook