[Aphio-L] Election Results

J board jboard.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:53:30 EDT 2015

First off we would like to thank both candidates for choosing to run for presidency. We appreciate them both for having such a strong commitment to the chapter, and their resiliency because of the tie last week. We would also like to thank everyone for their patience and support during these two weeks in this very important and unusual situation. That being said, we would like to congratulate Sarah Bell on being elected our next president. Have a great night!!

LFS

Kevin & Mitch