[Aphio-L] HOMECOMING WEEK EVENTS!

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 11:56:22 EDT 2015

Happy Homecoming week bros!

Just a few things regarding our events this week!

-IF YOU ARE DONATING FOOD: Please plan on arriving to the event AT LEAST 10
minutes early to drop off your food, even if you are not staying for the
event.  If this does not work for you:
a: Send the food with a friend
b: Drop it off to my apartment at anytime prior to the event (Text/Call me
412-877-8288)
ATTACH A RECEIPT WITH YOUR NAME ON IT to show that you purchased $10 worth
of food in order to receive your service hour.  You will not receive your
hour if we do not have proof that you brought your items. These go for both
the bonfire tonight AND the cookout on Friday!

-Wear your APhiO or OU to get into the spirit of Homecoming! And take
pictures! It looks like the perfect night for a bonfire, so get ready to
have fun with your bros and munch on some s'mores! This is a great
opportunity for pledges to get to know actives!

Have a great week, and feel free to email me with any questions!

-Emma Thompson

--
*Emma Thompson*

*et649911 at ohio.edu <vv246109 at Ohio.edu>**412.877.8288*