[Aphio-L] Big Little Night

Membership APhiO Delta Gamma membership.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 21:59:17 EDT 2015

Hey for those of you who weren't at chapter,

Big Little Night is this coming Tuesday from 7-9 at Roller Bowl on Palmer
Street. Please if you are coming but your name on the google doc I have
attached to the e-mail. The cost will be $4 per person, and our committee
will be collecting them at the door, DO NOT pay the bowling place pay our
committee members. There will be food, drinks, shoe rental, and 2 hours of
bowling! Yayyy!  If you are signed up on the website but not on the google
doc, you are not considered going.  If you are planning on not going,
please remove your name as you will be held reliable for going.  You have
until noon tomorrow to sign up or un-sign up.  This is a mandatroy event
for Bigs, and Littles, but we would love it if others came as Fellowship is
also doing a competition with color wars score points between the families
(Get pumped)!

​
 Big/Little Bowling Tournament
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FhgZC8W106zm-uhwsaiIZznuch2m-IqLqv80g9fkfh4/edit?usp=drive_web>