[Aphio-L] Fest tank tops

FUNdraising Girls fundraising.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 23:02:09 EDT 2015

Hey bros! I just completed the event for buying a fest tank. A few of you
did not give me your money at chapter tonight. I haven't docked you the
hour yet but I will give you until the end of the week to contact us. There
are a few options 1) buy a tank at tabling and either text, email or write
it on the sign in. 2) arrange a time to meet up with us to get your shirt
3) contact us and let us know if you can't buy one anymore. I get that
other financial things take priority sometimes. Also, if you would like a
tank but didn't sign up there are plenty still available! tell your friends
and spread the word.

 have a great week,
Jen

--