[Aphio-L] Tonight!!!!

AphiO Service service.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 14:23:21 EDT 2015

Hey Bros,

Just to let everyone know, Got Swabbed will be at chapter tonight at 8:15
pm to Swab people. If you don't know what Got Swabbed is, it is a
partnership with Hillel and the Gift of Life to get peoples cheeks swabbed
to enter them into the Bone Marrow Registry. They do this to help find
people that are matches with those who need Bone Marrow. The best part is
you could potentially save a life, just like one of our fellow brothers
Kevin! You also get a service hour for being swabbed. If you haven't been
swabbed before and would like to, or if you want to learn how to swab
people so you can help at more of their events come to chapter around 8:15
outside the top of Morton 201!

Also Kati and I will be at chapter at 8:15 to help anyone who has questions
about their hours or needs help signing up for events.

See you all tonight

Caleb

--
*Vice Presidents of ServiceAlpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity*

*Kati Hermann         Caleb Howell302.373.7111           937.510.2223*

www.apoonline.org/deltagamma

Service map:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=101225801473282373631.000484a3f599db8aeff2b&z=12