[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ!

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 13:30:40 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone! Sorry for all the emails!

TOMORROW IS RELAY! WOOOOO!

We are going to give you until midnight tonight to remove yourself off of a
waitlist for your at relay hour.  If you are on a waitlist, this will not
count as your hour.  You need to have an at relay hour that you have signed
up for on the website, unless you have a valid excuse that you have talked
to us about.  So go take yourself off of the waitlist and sign up for an
hour!

If you are interested in singing a solo at the luminary ceremony, we would
love it!  Feel free to contact us in amy way to talk about it

We are going to have a lot of fun stuff going on at Relay this year!
Including penny ways, insomnia cookies, a scavenger hunt, themed hours, and
more!

You can stay for as long as you want and we encourage you to stay all night
if you would like!  I have had a lot of people asking me about coming for
more than their hour that they have signed up for, we want you to stay for
the fun with us and your bros for as long as you can :) This is good
bonding time and a good way to get to know more people in aphio!

Thank you all for helping us with Relay!  We truly appreciate it.

See you tomorrow!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs

Kristen Hencsei