[Aphio-L] Relay for Life

Relay for Life - Alpha Phi Omega Delta Gamma relay4life.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 12:03:13 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone!

****PLEASE READ! THERE IS INFO. ON THIS FOR EVERYONE****

We still need one more person to read a poem at the luminary ceremony at
Relay.  We would need you to be there at 8:45, the ceremony starts at 9.
This will be included as your outside hour!

**REMINDER: Please sign up for your at Relay hour on the website! Relay is
tomorrow and unless you have given us a legitimate reason, you HAVE to get
an at Relay hour by signing up to walk your lap.  This is a mandatory
event.

Another way to get an outside hour is buying a luminary for $10 to honor
someone who has cancer, survived cancer, or passed away from cancer.

Penny Wars for Color Wars starts at Relay! So bring your spare change.

We have a lot of fun events for Relay!  We encourage you to stay for as
long as you want, you don't only have to come for your lap.

1 MORE DAY!!!!

Thank you guys!

Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Relay for Life Co-Chairs