[Aphio-L] Family Heads

Fellowship Chairs fellowship.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:36:28 EST 2015

HEY GUYS!!!

Sorry that we didn't give you guys much notice about family heads tonight.
Shout out to Iota, Omicron, and Rho for already picking family heads!
Please post on your family Facebook pages this week, and I would like to
have at least one family head for each family by chapter NEXT WEEK!

As a reminder, being a family head is super easy, but the job description
is:
-plan 10 total events for your family
-each family gets a $20 stipend for family events throughout the whole
semester (only $20 per FAMILY, not per family head)

Have a great week 2!

You know you love us, XOXO

--
*Emma Thompson*