[Aphio-L] FINAL AWARDS EMAIL

APhiO Awards awards.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 10:51:43 EDT 2015

Hey guys!
This will be the last time that I email you reminding you to sign up for
the banquet! Anybody can go even the pledges so feel free to sign up! It's
a great way to meet new people and celebrate the seniors and all of their
accomplishments! The banquet is Monday at 7:00 and sign ups close tonight
at 7:00. This banquet counts as a chapter hour so if you need more this is
perfect!
Seniors: You're cords will be at the banquet so you can pick them up there
or you are more than welcome to email me if you cannot go and we can find a
time to meet!

Megan Robinson
Alpha Phi Omega - Delta Gamma
Awards