[Aphio-L] FINAL NOTICE ON DUES!

APhiO Delta Gamma Treasurer treasurer.aphiodeltagamma at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 11:04:41 EDT 2015

Hello all,

I have sent out end of the semester reminders on dues. This will be the
last reminder. There are quite a few actives who have not paid dues.

I would hate to have J Board deactivate all of you for not paying your dues
so if you come talk to me or email me before the *12th* with an exact day
and time that you will bring me your dues, then I will allow dues to be
turned in any day before the *19th.* This is a courtesy to you, because it
puts me behind on my book keeping.

For those of you who did not put their email on the website. There is no
way for me to send a reminder.

DUES ARE UPDATED ON THE WEBSITE. If the bar is not full by the 12th, and
you have not talked to me by then, *YOU WILL BE DEACTIVATED.*

--
*In LFS,*

*Mackenna Myers*

*Alpha Phi Omega-Delta Gamma, Ohio University*
*Treasurer*